The height of a mountain is not an indication of how difficult the terrain will be, or a determining factor of the kind of view one can get from its summit. This describes well of Gunung Panti, which is situated in the north of Kota Tinggi, Johor.
Though not a very high mountain at a height of 531m, Gunung Panti is very prominent from a distance and gives a spread of view at its summit. The unique shape of the mountain makes it easy to be recognized - some call it the table-top of southern Malaysia
So whatβs more?
To gain the best of Panti, we will be doing Trans-Panti during this hike. In mountain trekking world, βtransβ refers to ending your trek different from where you start, which means you will not take the same route up and down the mountain.
There are mainly two challenges one will have to go through to complete this hike. The first is a steep wall face that needs to be climbed before reaching the summit. The second part is the roots obstacle on the way down. As such, this trek is recommended for those with basic fitness (preferably with experience of trekking/hiking) and for those who are comfortable with heights.
What is included:
What is not included:
Travel insurance: always good to have when on travels out of the country. It is the responsibility of the agency to remind participants on the travel insurance, but it is the responsibility of the participants to purchase the insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made before the trip date once a trip is confirmed, failing which the booking will be cancelled. Please refer to the specific Event's Itinerary and trip note on the deadline for trip confirmation, payment dates, cancellations and refund policies.
- Kindly take note of all details on the Trip Itinerary, in case of any specific restrictions or requirements that must be complied.
- Participants are fully responsible for ensuring their passports have the required minimum 6months validity at the time of travel. Some countries may require Visa or Vaccination requirements, the information will be provided in the Itinerary and Participants are required to ensure strict compliance.
- It is advised that all Participants purchase suitable travel insurance for self or family as necessary.
- AdPeak does not provide any insurance coverage and it is the sole responsibility of the Participant to ensure that he/she has sufficient personal travel and accident coverage.
- While all necessary care will be taken by the Organizer, AdPeak will not be held responsible for any incidents arising due to:
- Negligence on the part of the Participant
- Natural incidents such as flood, landslides and storm
- Incidents or accidents occurring before or after the Event hosted