What is G7 Summits?
If you are used to hiking in Malaysia, then you would have heard of the G7 Summits Malaysia, which is a classification of the 7 highest mountains above 7000 feet in Peninsular Malaysia.
One should not underestimate these mountains just because they are not as significant elevation-wise as compared to those in the Himalayas or the Andes. The kind of challenges may not be the same as conquering the typical snow-capped peaks of the world, but once you attempt these G7 summits, you will sure have deep respect for these mountains.
Which G7 are we hiking this time?
Gunung Yong Belar is a mountain on the border of Kelantan and Perak in the Titiwangsa Mountain Range. Its summit is 2181masl. This mountain is a must-hike in the G7 list.
Although it is the easiest of the 7 mountains, you must be prepared for its uphill and downhill tracks. While some attempt to do it as a day hike, we will do a 2D1N on the mountain for this trip.
So whatâ€™s more??
After successfully completing this G7 summit, let us pamper ourselves with a nice stay at Ipoh for a night before leaving for Singapore the next day.
Gunung Yong Belar
What is included:
What is not included:
Travel insurance: It is always good to have travel insurance when on travels, especially out of the country. It is the responsibility of the agency to remind participants of the travel insurance, but it is the responsibility of the participants to purchase the insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made before the trip date once a trip is confirmed, failing which the booking will be cancelled. Please refer to the specific Event's Itinerary and trip note on the deadline for trip confirmation, payment dates, cancellations and refund policies.
- Kindly take note of all details on the Trip Itinerary, in case of any specific restrictions or requirements that must be complied.
- Participants are fully responsible for ensuring their passports have the required minimum 6months validity at the time of travel. Some countries may require Visa or Vaccination requirements, the information will be provided in the Itinerary and Participants are required to ensure strict compliance.
- It is advised that all Participants purchase suitable travel insurance for self or family as necessary.
- AdPeak does not provide any insurance coverage and it is the sole responsibility of the Participant to ensure that he/she has sufficient personal travel and accident coverage.
- While all necessary care will be taken by the Organizer, AdPeak will not be held responsible for any incidents arising due to:
- Negligence on the part of the Participant
- Natural incidents such as flood, landslides and storm
- Incidents or accidents occurring before or after the Event hosted