Travel insurance: It is always good to have travel insurance when on travels, especially out of the country. It is the responsibility of the agency to remind participants of the travel insurance, but it is the responsibility of the participants to purchase the insurance.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made before the trip date once a trip is confirmed, failing which the booking will be cancelled. Please refer to the specific Event's Itinerary and trip note on the deadline for trip confirmation, payment dates, cancellations and refund policies.
- Kindly take note of all details on the Trip Itinerary, in case of any specific restrictions or requirements that must be complied.
- Participants are fully responsible for ensuring their passports have the required minimum 6months validity at the time of travel. Some countries may require Visa or Vaccination requirements, the information will be provided in the Itinerary and Participants are required to ensure strict compliance.
- It is advised that all Participants purchase suitable travel insurance for self or family as necessary.
- AdPeak does not provide any insurance coverage and it is the sole responsibility of the Participant to ensure that he/she has sufficient personal travel and accident coverage.
- While all necessary care will be taken by the Organizer, AdPeak will not be held responsible for any incidents arising due to:
- Negligence on the part of the Participant
- Natural incidents such as flood, landslides and storm
- Incidents or accidents occurring before or after the Event hosted